At a time of increasing uncertainty, PayPal offers customers a convenient, safe and flexible way to pay online. PayPal Credit enables customers to spread the cost of their online purchases – it’s like a credit card without the plastic.
PayPal Credit is a credit limit attached to your PayPal account, providing control and flexibility to help better manage your finances. When you spend £99+ in one online transaction with PayPal Credit, you’ll enjoy 0% interest for 4 months on that purchase. There is no expiry date on this offer, meaning it can be used again and again, anywhere that PayPal is accepted!
No card, no hassle - just credit with all the benefits of PayPal (and more):
- No expiry: 0% interest for 4 months every single time you spend £99+ in one go
- No rush: Selected merchants offer monthly instalments from 6-48 months, meaning you can spread the cost over even longer periods
- Our standard rate for purchases under £99: Pay 19.9% p.a. (variable) until your balance is paid off
- Instant access: If approved, you can head online immediately with PayPal Credit to start shopping
- Convenience of PayPal: PayPal Credit is accepted at thousands of your favourite online stores and can be used on most devices – including your computer, mobile and tablet
- Protection of PayPal: PayPal Buyer Protection continues to cover your eligible purchases
- Customer care: PayPal is always on hand to help with any queries and will even send you payment reminders
How to apply:
Applying for PayPal Credit takes a matter of minutes. If approved, you’ll have a credit limit added to your account that’s ready and waiting for you when you need it.
- Create – or login to – your PayPal account
- Complete the short application form
- If approved, take a moment to review the terms
- Then it’s time to shop!
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable), Purchase interest rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable), Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200
Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. UK residents only.